Sunday, March 5, 2017

How to create and operate a Group mail account in gmail (Step by Step)




Dear readers please see the screen-shots or watch video and proceed.



  




http://helpfull-bd.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-post.html1. Open a browser in your computer and type on address bar “groups.google.com” and press Enter.




2. Now click in the “CREATE GROUP” red bottom as like as my screen-shots.




3) Enter the name of the group, choice a unique googlegroups mail address, and type something in ground of description. Then click on “CREATE” red bottom as like as my screen-shots.



4. Now proof I’m not a robot. This is very easy if you did before and also know about this system.


5. Now see your group has been created and server send you a popup massage Congratulation! Your Google Group has been created. Now just click on “Okay”

                                                                            


6. Now you can see this sentence your photo and name are currently hidden in this group. You can change this below right now, and you can always change it later. Google profile Link to my Google profile and show my photo on posts. If you want to share your google plus profile, marking tip yes.  Then click one bellow on screen “Save My Change” and “Keep my original Settings”.
 


7. OK now click manage and then click Members on Left Menu bar.



8. Now you can see this interface. Enter email addresses to add as members and type something in ground of description. Then click on top site “Add” bottom as like as my screen-shots that’s you can see.





9. Now again proof I’m not a robot. 


10. Now you just click on done and see a Member added. 






11. Now find or remain your googlegroups mail address. Left Menu bar click Information then general Info........



12. Now send a mail to the googlegroups mail address and get result what done by me.


 




__________________


Tags: 

No comments: