Saturday, March 11, 2017

How To Share Blogger Post Automatically To Facebook



 
When I started this post, now I have no idea about Facebook bloggers that automatically post. For some reason this post was so easy to use Facebook Email-e-mail notification feature or Google's Feed Burner for my sake.

Well, I was quite wrong about that. By alhelal, it seems that Facebook can work, but they are supported by Twitter in their social utility.


Now Facebook Plugins, such as writing RSS walls, can post your wall holding your blogger RSS feed. However, I found another tool, which is great I think it could be the easiest way to use someone.

I am always tell everywhere video tutorial is best for learning

 


.

If Blogger post then automatic Facebook post 

.

A new online utility that will appear in ifttt.com (or in other words, if it does, then it can transfer your social posting into the site). It's incredibly intuitive and so easy to use I have no problem installing it.

I do not have to tell you how to set up an account - as soon as you start, you need to register and activate your blogger account and it's very easy to do - If you need a username and password you like on the blog Select the route:

Once Register with ifttt.com then search blogger. Just blogger connect with ifttt.com





 
 Now connect your Facebook Fan page or your own timeline. 




Ok dear, quickly write a blog post and then see what done. 


If you not subscribe my channel till now please subscribe my channel. 

Thanks all and Enjoy!!!!!




 

No comments: